At Ellin & Tucker we are proud to look back on this past week, our annual Week of Caring. It is truly special for us to witness our people making such a great impact on the lives of others in our city. For over 70 years we’ve been committed to serving the Baltimore community that we call home, and our Week of Caring is just one way that we strive to continue that commitment.
Some highlights from the week include:
- Serving dinner to the scholars at Boys Hope Girls Hope Baltimore. Taking the time to meet and connect with the students there was a wonderful and moving experience!
- Packing over 20,175 pounds of food at the Maryland Food Bank, which comes out to 16,813 meals, making a huge step forward in helping to end hunger throughout Maryland!
- Helping to organize a storage space as well as prepare and serve lunch to over 55 residents at The Baltimore Station!
- E&T Charity Trivia Night last Thursday, resulting in a generous donation to the Maryland SPCA. As well as Our Wildcard Food Challenge which raised money for Meals On Wheels of Central Maryland!
- Lastly, over 25 costumes and multiple boxes and bags of toys were donated by our employees to pass out at the University Of Maryland Children’s Hospital’s reverse Trick-Or-Treat event.
We cannot thank our employees enough for going the extra mile last week!