For over 75 years, Ellin & Tucker has been a top mid-Atlantic public accounting and business consulting firm. We are looking for someone who will start their career path as an Administrative Assistant. Our ideal candidate is someone who will work collaboratively with the Ellin & Tucker team to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients while learning to grow and develop their responsibilities.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Tax Return Processing – Log, edit for government filing, assemble for clients’ review and signature, distribute, and E-file tax returns
- Report Processing – Log, format, edit, review, copy, bind, distribute, and file formal reports
- Professional Staff Assistance – Handle outgoing materials; phone calls; schedule and assist with daily meetings; create, distribute, file, copy, and scan documents; facilitate incoming and outgoing mail; provide switchboard relief for the receptionist; etc.
- General administrative support to all departments upon request
Who Are You?
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite software
- Proficiency in ProFx software a plus
- Self-motivated work ethic and possessing superior organizational and time management skills
- Able to work accurately both individually and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Capable of adapting to priority changes as projects evolve and demands change
- Familiarity with financial and accounting terminology desired but not required