You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Ellin & Tucker team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients. You will directly engage with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs, and you will also grow and develop your career with both support and mentoring from more experienced Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in the firm, as well as through regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Prepare supporting work papers for audit, review and compilation engagements
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Advise clients with routine accounting functions
- Maintain relationships with key client personnel
- Participate in consulting projects
- Attend continuing education at in-house and outside CPE workshops, webinars, and conferences, to enhance skills and stay informed about new accounting laws and regulations
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting and 150 hours towards the CPA license
- Relevant work experience through internships or previous employment
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong communication skills, time management skills, and clear attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate thoughtful interpersonal engagement (presenting a professional demeanor and appearance, cooperative attitude, engaging collaboratively and showing dedication to superior customer service)