Senior Audit Associate
Our employees don’t work for us, we work for them. At Ellin & Tucker, a top mid-Atlantic public accounting and business consulting firm, our culture focuses on providing rewarding opportunities for skill development and personal growth for each individual team member at every level of their career. We are currently seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Audit Associate.
Our ideal candidate should have two or more years of Auditing experience in public accounting.
You will work collaboratively with the Ellin & Tucker team to deliver the highest level of quality service by directly engaging with our clients to best understand and serve their needs. Grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from experienced professionals in the Firm and through participation in professional education programs.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Lead assigned client engagements from start to finish, including engagement planning, completing fieldwork, and meeting deadlines for client deliverables
- Supervise, train, and mentor other Audit Associates and interns on assigned engagements.
- Review work completed by Associates and make necessary recommendations regarding accuracy
- Research and consult on client-related matters
- Begin to develop knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals, Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review, and other reporting rules and financial statement presentation
- Participate in networking and business development activities on behalf of the firm
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Two or more years of audit and client consulting experience
- Hold Certified Public Accountant license or is in the examination process
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to supervise other staff and lead client projects
- Strong computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Prosystems FX Suite is highly desirable
- Ability to consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations and issues